Now on my channel!
First part will be released Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 1 pm Eastern;
Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyPCBQSeZfrLNx8p8BMP7UWYQw1_n0A6a
- Build a house which requires at a minimum (can have more):
- Minimum two bedrooms, one living area and one bathroom
- A bed for each toddler and for the caregiver
- A kitchen area with fridge, stove, a counter, and a sink
- Living room area with television, radio, and a seating area
- At least one bathroom (at a minimum needs a tub, toilet, sink)
- Toddler items: Blocks, toys/toy box, bookshelf (with toddler books), large plush, potty chairs
- Highchairs are not required (and not recommended)
- Max all skills on toddlers
- Have a minimum of 10k in simoleons
Once all goals have been met you can age all the toddlers up to children all at once.
- The household starts with nothing on an empty lot (use cheats to set funds to zero; i.e. ‘testingcheats on’ or ‘testingcheats true’, then ‘money 0’ )
- No cheats or mods for needs or to add money. Can use cheats to reset sims when they are stuck.
- Must bring all the toddlers with you if you travel off the home lot (wandering around the neighbourhood is fine).
- Aging should be on long or off.
- Can hire services, including a nanny.
- Can use lot traits and if you have Tiny Living you can build the house as tiny residential lot (may change to regular lot if wish).
- Caregiver can do freelance work. If choose to be a freelance artist, you can’t accept gigs that require you to leave the lot; cancel gig if you accidentally accept one.
- Can’t modify community lots to add things you need; however, you can add toddler items to them once you have provided them at home.
- If have Seasons, it’s your choice as to whether you have weather/temperature effects on or off.
Challenge is considered a fail if any toddlers are taken away.
While it is considered a challenge fail if you have a toddler taken away you could try an easier ‘version’ of the challenge and keep going! In this case the challenge is to see how many toddlers you still have when you meet all three of the goals, the more toddlers you have to age up to children at the end, the better.😊
Here’s a closer look at the toddlers and their mom, including their names and traits:
If you’d like to play along with the same family on and the same starting lot, the family will be starting on Tranquil Crescent in the Llama Lagoon neighbourhood of Newcrest and I have uploaded them to the gallery under my Origin ID MapleSimmer. 😊 https://tinyurl.com/yawemswm